Yes, full all-risk casco car insurance is included with all rentals for free: we do not charge anything extra for it.
The deductible of the insurance is is €200, this is what you’ll need to pay maximum in case of a covered accident.
The insurance covers the following events, in Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Turkey:
- Traffic accidents caused by you or a third party
- Robbery, burglary, theft
- Fire, explosion
- Fallen objects
- Natural disasters
- Separate damage or theft of a windscreen and other glass parts, mirrors, separate parts and accessories
- Damage to Third Parties – up to $50.000*
- Personal Injury – up to $50.000
What is not insured?
- Tyre damage
- Failure to report the accident to the police immediately
- Off-road driving (going off main paths and tracks)
- The driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participation in any kind of race, test drive, off-road
- Damage is caused by ionized radiation or radioactive contamination
- War (declared or undeclared); intervention or military action; Strikes, Riots, and Civil Commotion; a terrorist act or an attempted terrorist act;
- Do not move the vehicle after an incident, this will void the insurance. The vehicle should only be moved after an incident at the request of the insurer or the police.
Our insurance policy allows everyone that is between 21 and 70 years old, in the possession of a driving license for more than 2 years to rent a car and drive it.
We allow extra drivers that meet this requirement at no additional cost.
Note: the info on this page is a summary, the most important details of the insurance policy are mentioned here, but the original terms and conditions of the insurance policy prevails. The policy can be requested at any time by the renter.
* Does this amount feel low to you? It is a very high amount for Georgian standards, and the maximum coverage offered by Georgian insurance companies.